Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Quick Intro!

Hello Blogging World!

I'm thrilled to join the blogging world and to tell you a little about myself.  I'm Bettina, a thirty-::cough, cough:: year old daughter, sister, wife, television producer, assistant editor, mother, cat-lover, book worm, organizing nut, deal-seeking, environmentalist that is now staking out my little corner of the internet.  By day, I'm usually working on some television show and have been fortunate to work on some awesome shows including Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, The Event, Hell's Kitchen, and Grimm.  By night, I'm mother to a wonderful little boy named L. (for the purposes of this blog) with another kiddo on the way.  I'm also one of the luckiest women in the world to be married to my best friend, I. 




As I'm between television projects until after my baby is born, I've decided to do a little blogging about the things that I'm passionate about: organizing, cooking/baking, environment saving ideas, thrift store shopping, book and movie reviews, publishing interviews with people in "The Biz" to provide mentoring advice, money saving ideas, and pretty much anything that pops into my head.  So hop on board!  I'm excited to embark on this exciting new adventure, and I hope that you readers get something out of this too!  Happy New Year, everyone! 


1 comment:

  1. You've worked on Battlestar Galactica?? So cool! :-) I need to Facebook stalk you now. I have no idea what you've been up to (besides having adorable babies). Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete