Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Deal Alert! Carter's on Clearance!

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to give you a heads up!  SO MUCH STUFF is on clearance at Carter's right now!  And on top of clearance prices, they're hacking another 25% off!  Check out all the stuff I got today for just $26.84:




That's 6 pairs of socks, 2 long sleeved onesies, and 1 pair of shoes -- all stuff I needed for my little guy!  The socks weren't on clearance.  They were in two 3-pair packages that was a buy one, get one free deal.  Come to think of it, there were socks on clearance.  I should have checked those and compared them to the ones that I bought.  I might have gotten a better deal.  Darn it.  Oh well.  On the bright side, since the socks weren't on clearance, Carter's allowed me to use this coupon: 






Carter's is pretty strict on what they will and won't allow you to use coupons on.  Always read the fine print, and bring the coupons anyway!  I wasn't planning on buying socks, but I was happy I had the coupon on hand!  Check out my final receipt:


I really love finding deals in Carter's clearance merchandise.  Often, I'll stock up on stuff that's bigger than what my son wears to have him grow into them.  I just started putting him in onesies I got on clearance last fall, and they fit him perfectly now!  Even if you yourself don't have kids, you can easily stock up on presents now for birthdays, holidays, showers, etc.  Get great gifts now for very little $$$.  Happy shopping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment